Jean-Georges at Topping Rose House is tucked inside the 1842 Greek Revival-style mansion. This chic location is a 13 minute walk from Bridgehampton train station and 3 miles from Ocean Road Beach. Join one of the most diverse and renowned restaurant groups in the world. From 3 Michelin starred Jean-Georges in NYC, to the amazing 14 seat Chef’s counter at JG Tokyo, to the family style ABC Kitchen in the Flatiron district, this is your entry to our global opportunities for growth and development.
You will be responsible for the entire front of the house operations. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years progressive management experience in a full service restaurant; Strong guest service and leadership skills; Strong coaching skills and team building experience.
This opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a professional culinary expert while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a talented & highly motivated individual. We provide a dynamic environment to grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining a friendly and enjoyable work atmosphere.
• Three - five years restaurant management experience, in a high volume setting
• Able to stand for a 12-14 hour shift
• Able to work independently and make the right decisions for the business
• Basic PC knowledge and comprehension (Word & Excel)
• Basic math knowledge and comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
• division, fractions, and percentages)